Monday, June 18, 2012

Me, Wickham, and my wanders so far

I don't know where I'm going but ........ I do know where I've been 
Right now, I have absolutely no idea where I'm going or what I'm doing, but day by day is the way and as one door closes (well a few doors really) bla bla bla!!!!! 
Anyway, I've been lucky enough to see some great places and share some fantastic memories, so this is me, Wickham, and some of my wanders so far (in no particular order):

me and my bike at Santa Monica, CA, USA



at the Eiffel Tower, Paris, France

diving off the Costa Brava coast,  Calella de Palafrugell, Spain
on one of my much loved day trips to Milan, Italy

as a blue ALL- INCLUSIVE wristband prisoner in Fuerteventura, Canary Isles, Spain

 
me and my bike in Marina Del Rey, CA, USA
on  Passeig de Gràcia in Barcelona, Spain

camera shy in Girona, Spain
  
On the star trail in Hollywood, CA, USA

 
  
Summer?  in Amsterdam, Netherlands
   
watching the sunset in Venice, CA, USA

kicking with a beer in Central Park, New York, USA

on the Barcelona Ramblas, Spain
    
Scaling the Grand Canyon, USA


letting myself go on the Queen Mary, Long Beach, CA, USA
  


in awe at Muir Wood Forest, San Francisco, CA, USA


  
in Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Isles, Spain


  
On Liberty Island, New York, USA
 

 


At LACMA, California,  USA

 
Hot dogs in Times Square, New York, USA
 
Pushing the boat out in Venice, Italy
 

at Fisherman's Wharf (obviously!) in San Francisco, CA, USA
 
 


 


   











braving the cold and the history!  Read more on "The Berlin Wall-Why? Exactly!"
In Burano, Italy

Looking for the Gorges, Girona, Spain

 
 Oh yeah baby!
in Las Vegas, NV, USA
 
And as the sign says "come back soon"!! It's a big world to wander in ...I'll be back! 
To be continued ;-)


All photos property of Miquel Privat or Jo Wickham

No comments:

Post a Comment